Guidelines / Best Practices
As we have passed our one year mark as iOS developers, I have changed my tagline.
I was recently asked about coding guidelines / best practices. These are the guidelines / best practices that Frank and I adhere to which is probably why we got iDefer into the app store, and why he got Platypus in the app store.
- iOS Application Programming Guide
- Objective-C Programming Language
- Introduction to Cocoa Coding Guidelines
- Memory Management Programming Guide
- Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Apple's App Store Guidelines
- App Store Submission Tips
- Martin Fowler - Refactoring
- Robert C. Martin - Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices
- Robert C. Martin - Clean Code
- Erik Buck - Cocoa Design Patterns